LPF October Calendar Printable

Hey Everyone! I've decided to try something a little different at LPF. Since I have a list full of things I want to do this Fall, I thought I might as well make a cute printable calendar for everyone to enjoy as well! I've included an idea for a fun activity from caramel apple making to pumpkin picking to curling up with a good book to help make October fabulous.

 Just right click to save this October calendar and print full size for your bedroom or desk!


The La Petite Fashionista mag contributors and I are hard at work putting together the Nov/Dec issue and I'm so excited to share it. 

Want to be featured in the next issue of LPF Mag?

Tag your twitter or instagram photos to @LPFMag & use hashtag #LPFfall for your pictures of your favorite things about this time of year, from cozy sweaters to pumpkin picking!

So,  what's your favorite thing about fall?

xoxo, lauren