#OOTD

How on earth do you take outfit pictures when the sun isn't up before you leave for work and sets before you get home? I've been trying to catch daily instagaram #ootd (outfit of the day) snapshots of my outfits. Definitely not as profesh looking as a DSLR with perfect lighting and photographer, but a nice little collection of my day to day looks.


As you can see my style is totally different from day to day. Basically not a day goes by that I'm not rocking some sort of print or statement piece from a sparkly sequin shirt, bold colored pants to wrist full of bracelets or chukny sweater. I like to keep it all grounded with denim jackets, chambray shirts, or rugged duck boots.

My friend, Laura @ Beauty & the Beard does it best, she's great at posting her super cute daily outfits!

Send me your instagram username so I can follow all your #OOTD's. mine is @lapetitefashionista!

xoxo, lauren