DIY Engagement Gift: Chalkboard Wine Glasses

When my best friend, Jocelyn facetimed me last weekend with her long-time boyfriend at her side I just knew that he had popped the question! We have been besties since elementary school and grew up looking at bridal magazines and gossiping about boys so I couldn't be more excited for her engagement!

I wanted to DIY her and her fiancee a gift to help celebrate, even though I'm hundreds of miles away. So, I made a pair of chalkboard stem wine glasses and a couple of mini-bottles of celebratory wine!





I love the idea of being able to change up what's written on the wine glasses, from pet names to wedding dates. It's such a simple & fun DIY, perfect for engagement gifts, wedding gifts, or birthdays! Pick out a couple of mini bottles or champagne to accompany the gift (i found a ton at World Market!).

I also have to share this adorable shot from her engagement!

photo from: looking glass photography

Her future hubby hired a photographer to capture the moment (brownie points Paul!). Everyone be sure to congratulate Jocelyn on her engagement and visit her cooking blog, Saucy Jocey's Kitchen!

xoxo, lauren