Try this Trend: Faux Fur

One of the trends I've been spotting lately is faux fur- whether its a trim on a coat, infinity scarf form, or even a pop color earmuff. Now that I'm living in the frozen north, I like it for the warmth factor as well! I am especially loving how fresh the colorful faux fur is!

I've picked out a few key pieces for you to try out the trend yourself!

Try this Trend: Faux Fur


I had the chance to try out a pair of Hugrz boot wraps and they are my new favorite way to get more wear out of my boots this winter. Pair w/ a pair of high heeled or cushioned boots for a chic aspen snow bunny look!


I also have pulled together some of my favorite examples from the blogosphere of the faux fur trend for a little bit of inspiration on how to wear it! They can pull off the heavy faux fur coat and still make it look feminine and stylish.


via Mr. Newton 

 via pinterest


 via Impossibly Blonde


Would you try out the faux fur trend? If it's a little intimidating for you try it in small doses w/ a cozy pair of earmuffs or fur trimmed cardigan first! Personally, I'm on the hunt for a huge faux fur coat to keep me warm when we hit negative temperatures!

xoxo, lauren