Working out in Style

After a weekend of spending time with family and eating delicious food and drinks non-stop, let's just say I'm ready for some detox. With my trip home to Florida in less than a month, I need to kick up fitness + nutrition for the holidays. 

When it comes to workouts, I feel much more productive when I'm wearing cute workout clothes. I think any fellow FSU girls can probably relate, after spending a few semesters at our campus gym full of beautiful people! I have a groupon for a local yoga studio I'm excited to try out.

get the look: working out in style

get the look:  new balance running shoe // lululemon groove pant // blue sports bra// mint sports bra// tie dye hair ties // tie-dye yoga mat carrier // chevron stripe yoga mat//  purple nike running shorts// lime nike running shorts // camelbak water bottle // keep calm dance on bottle // vitamix blender// mint nike running shoes //  luna bar // hand weights // 

I love my luna bars to start the day, but I'd love to splurge on a vitamix for daily smoothies. I'm also loving brightly colored running shoes and reusable water bottles. I've also heard nothing but good things about the lululemon pants (anyone know how these would be on a petite girl?) 

 I personally like classes to keep me motivated, but I also love Karena + Katrina -the girls from Tone It Up- and the fitness routines and inspiration they provide. I also think the key to a great workout is a good playlist.  The 8tracks + Songza apps are pretty much on constant rotation on my iphone. 

How do you stay motivated to keep up fitness and nutrition routines?

xoxo, lauren