Snapshots of the Holidays, LPF Style

I seriously cannot believe that it is only a short week or so until Christmas. I am anxiously awaiting to go home for the holidays (it's been an entire year!). My holidays have been filled with holiday parties (I love an excuse for over-the-top holiday attire), wreath making, baking (failed attempts at caramels), & even a little bit of snow (and more projected for this week!)

I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from my favorite time of year!

buffalo plaid & pearls for a christmas party

a snow day in Wisconsin

the most wonderful time of the year

cutting branches for homemade wreaths

my florida ornaments

small town wisconsin downtown decorated for Christmas

faux fur & wool sweater 

my DIY wreath made with help from my boyfriend's mom

pink pants & down coat for a snowy day

extra large coffee to get me through the work week

If you're still scrambling for gifts like I am, check out some of my gift guides:
Gift Guide for the Trendsetter // Gift Guide for the Social Media Maven // Gift Guide for the Guys

What are you doing to celebrate the holidays? After all the tragedy this past week, all I really care about is spending time with the ones I love.

xoxo, lauren