Getting Artsy with Etsy

I've been on a major etsy kick while geting things together for my new apartment. One thing I love is a great art print and etsy has such a huge and affordable variety of stylish prints by independent graphic designers and illustrators.

I plan on throwing them in some decorative vintagey frames and making a statement on my walls they'd look great in any home or dorm!
Here are a few of my favorite etsy shops for art prints:
Photobucket
This inspiring print from Valentina Design was on my Christmas list this year!

Photobucket
Mae Cheverette's Emerson typography print makes me want to live life with zest!

Photobucket
jkldesign has a shop full of gorgeous photography & art prints, obvi I'm drawn to the Paris print!

Photobucket
How cute would this BluLima print be in a kitchen?

Photobucket
this print from qadesign is a great reminder of my FL girl roots!

Photobucket
This curryonthecouch print would look so cute at the entrance of an apartment!
Photobucket
LOVE emmakisstina's fashion illustrations. This would be chic next to my closet!

Are you an etsy fan too? Share your favorite shops with me!

xoxo, Lauren