My Style Philosophy

I'm super excited to have made it to Round 3 of Nokia & ELLE's Style Correspondent Competition. I've never been to NY Fashion week and it would be a dream come true to have the opportunity to attend! I'd be SO excited if my awesome LPF readers could vote for me!
Click Here to Vote for me and LPF! Just go to the Gallery-Round 3- and "Like" my blog!
As part of my entry, I wanted to share my personal style philosophy with everyone!
My Style Philosophy
My style has evolved so much over the years! While I still love experimenting with runway trends, I've come into my own and figured out what my style philosophy and aesthetic is. 
I believe  that cowboy boots never go out of style & there's no such thing as too many turquoise bracelets- it's my Sassy Southerner look. My Boho Surfer Chick style comes down to my Florida roots; I embrace surfer labels and bold colorful prints. Like any fashionista, I'm a total Glamour Girl I'm always rocking tall heels and would wear cocktail dresses on a daily basis if i could!
What's your style philosophy?

xoxo, lauren