Be inspired from Paris!







































                                                                                       Photo source: vogue.com, style.com



Consider the fact that Paris Fashion Week hasn't end yet, I decided to select some street style photo that inspires me the most. On the street of Paris all was so colorful, it is surely a sign that winter is finally gone. Certainly all of us want to be on these photos, but as it haven't happen yet we can steal some ideas for this season.What I definitely would try is combining different shades of colors on nails like in last photo. What would you say about it?
And to make your day more beautiful and shiny here is a bonus song.
Enjoy!<3







Don't forget to like THE FASHION CUISINE on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!