Daily Inspiration:Mint Green!





In order to make my blog more interesting I decided to create daily posts about what inspires me and also put on the end of each post some songs that I like.
Like it is already spring, we are all searching for inspiration. I am personally searching for new interesting colour for springs outfits. Today I decided to stop my look on one of the most beautiful colour: Mint Green. So, starting from today I am searching for pieces that contains that color. Considering that recently I have bought a vintage yellow Lacoste blazer, it will perfectly match with something in mint green. Also I will advice you to match a mint green with:gray, silver or pale pink.

















And here is the song that i promise:
 Have a lovely day!




Don't forget to like my blog on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!