April Inspiration Board

So many things to be excited about this month; the unseasonably warm weather has me excited for all things summer and I found out over the weekend that I will indeed have a new bachelorette pad & roomie in June in the "big city" of Madison. I am so excited to start decorating and entertaining in our new place (the pool is a nice perk as well! I'm envisioning many lazy saturdays by the pool).

These are a few of the things inspiring me this month:

Photobucket
1. pastel layering // 2. DIY lipstick art //  3. "I Brake for Yard Sales" book // 4. champagne + lemon sorbet + mint cocktails for summertime// 5. craft paper placemats & dinner parties// 6. blue eyelet dress  from spool 72// 7. mix & matched china // 8. sheer lilac shirtdresses// 9. jewelry wall art

What's inspiring you this month?

xoxo, lauren