Guide to: Bracelet Mixing

As I've said in my LPF mantra, I always have a wrist full of bracelets. It's kind of my thing. I usually wear a  watch mixed with bangles & some colorful bracelets but I like to switch it up all the time. Bracelet mixing can be tricky at times, though I'm here to de-mystify the "arm party" trend (thanks man repeller for coining!)
Guide to Bracelet Mixing
The trend is really about mixing and matching different materials, either matching back colors to your outfit or the other accessories is always a safe bet. It's all about self expression though so throw on all your bracelets and mix and match until you find a combination you love!

Are you a serial bracelet mixer yourself? I have my college roomie, Brooke to thank for starting me on the trend way back freshman year. I haven't gone back since!

What's your bracelet mixing style; trendy, classic, boho or a style all your own?


xoxo, lauren