Just Peachy

Today's post shows that I really do practice what I preach on LPF.  I don't just blog about trends and diy's unless it's something I'd do myself! Remember when I was musing about colorful pants a couple months back? I am loving this pair of  bright peach chinos from J. Crew paired with a knotted chambray tunic.

J. Crew Chinos/Zara Shirt/H&M/Michael Kors Accessories

some arm candy & sparkly sandles + essie turq & caicos

Also, this weekend I was feeling inspired by the ideas from my DIY vanity post and bought two glass cake stands to stack to organize my jewelry. I love the way it turned out! It's nice being able to see accessories rather than storing them in boxes.

diy cake plate jewelry display & some of my favorite springy accessories

Hope your week is just peachy!

xoxo, lauren