Latest Lust: Vanity Desks

In my new bachelorette pad, space will be quite a bit more limited. I love the idea of using a desk as a vanity  area to do my hair and make-up and desk/office space.  Stash curling irons, blow dryers and additional make-up in one drawer and pens and stationery in the other to give the space multiple uses.

Try using traditional home decor items to brighten up and organize a vanity area. Trays are perfect for organizing make-up and jewelry, and jars and vases are ideal for storing brushes. 
Get the Look: Vanity Desks
These are some of my absolute favorite inspirations for vanity areas that could double as desks/office space. It's the perfect solution for those like me with limited space to work with:


via the Decorista 




Where do you do your hair & make-up in the morning and how do you organize your make-up and jewelry?

xoxo, lauren