Glammed Up Girl's Night Out

The other night, my girl friends & I decided we were in need of a classy night out, before finals and everyone went their seperate ways for the summer! We ended up grabbing a class of wine at a rooftop bar; a little touch of class in our town filled with grungy (but fun) college bar.

Photobucket

I decided to pair my lace, body con Forever 21 dress with a pop of turquoise jewelry & clutch with patent leather peep toe heels. It's definitely nice to have a glammed up girls night out every once in a while!
Photobucket

Inspired by my dolled up night, I have my picks for some summery gorgeous cocktail dresses that will certainly make a statement at any girl's night out! It's so important to just get dressed up sometimes, even if it feels like there's nowhere to go in your town.

Photobucket

Which is your favorite?

xoxo, Lauren