LPF Book Club: She's Got Game

While I have no trouble picking out a game day outfit or organizing the perfect tailgate, when it comes down to actually knowing what's going on in the game I'm at a loss.

Photobucket

That's why I jumped at the chance to read Melissa Malamut's: She's Got Game: The Woman's Guide to Loving Sports (or Just How to Fake It!). It's sort of embarassing how little I know about sports, even though I've attended more boyfriend's baseball games then I can count, 3 seasons of football games, and danced at every home basketball game in high school.

The book outlines the must-knows of MLB, NFL, NHL, College football & basketball,  tennis, Major League Soccer, and even Nascar. The author has worked in sports PR & resarerches for ESPN, so she really knows her stuff. There's tons of fun facts thrown in about rivalries, sports movies & even what to wear. Maybe I'll even impress the boys with my newfound sports knowledge ;)

Will you be watching/attending any sporting events this summer?

xoxo, lauren