Road Trip: Alice + Olivia Style

There are seriously few summer pastimes more fun than a good ol' fashioned road trip. Combine that with designer duds, makeovers, an airstream trailer & quirky cute Alice + Olivia designer Stacey Bendet and you've got yourself the best road trip ever! When I first heard about her cross country tour I was so disappointed there were no stops near me.. I've resorted to checking out their blog for keeping up with their travels!

Photobucket

These are a few of my favorite images from their cross-country fashion tour!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All images courtesy of Alice + Olivia!

How could you not love a designer who literally lives & breathes her brand?! I'm so inspired, and it truly looks like she's having an amazing time on her trip with all her stylish girlfriends.. and really how could you not in all those beautiful clothes?!

What are your summer vacation plans?

xoxo, lauren