Boys in Bow Ties

Photobucket

Call me old fashioned, but there is something I can't help but adore a boy in a bow tie.. throw a southern accent into the mix  & it might be love at first sight! I was totally inspired by these pretty printed styles up top from Lumina Clothing Co, what I love even more about them is that the company was started by a group of stylish and ambitious college guys!


Photobucket

Ever since Rachel Zoe's right hand man, Brad started sporting them, they seem to be popping up all over the place lately; especially southern universities! I personally love the throwback look and the idea of guys being a little bit dressed up.

Photobucket
& by popular demand.. the dapper guy who made bow ties hot again; the infamous Chuck Bass!

Do you swoon over boys in bow ties too?

xoxo, lauren