Summer Beauty Must Haves

Photobucket
When it comes to a beauty regimen in the summer, I'm about as low maintenance as it gets! I hate feeling like I have a face full of make-up, but want to have fun with bright colors and a bronzed glow.

Here are some of my beauty must haves for Summer 2010:

  • Make-Up Forever Coral Lipstick, $9, Sephora: Coral is my favorite shade for summer, i've been putting it on for a quick dab of color on my face.

  • Raw Natural Minerals Mineral Glow, $25, DermStore.com: Applying a dab of bronzer gives you the perfect summer glow, without staying out in the sun. It's my absolute go-to for make-up.

  • Raw Natural Minerals Active Veil SPF 18, $25, Dermstore.com: This make-up is lightweight enough that it feels like you're not wearing anything, though you have the bonus of sun protection. It can be dusted over existing powder.

  • Klorane Dry Shampoo, $11, Sephora: Whether you've just come from the beach or don't have time to primp, dry shampoo can give hair a much needed boost!

  • iQDerma Firming Body Gel, $80, Dermstore.com: I usually don't trust claims that products will help reduce the appearance of cellulite, but I feel like this has actually sincerely helped my bikini body a ton; Very impressed.

  • "Lapis of Luxury" Nail Polish, $8, Essie: A pretty shade of polish on my fingers instantly puts me in a great mood.
Special thanks to Dermastore.com for letting me try out some of their awesome products! I highly reccommend adding them to your summer beauty routine!

Photobucket
A wrist full of bracelets is about as excessive as I get when it comes to getting ready in the summer!

What's your must-have summer beauty product?

xoxo, Lauren