Thankful for Threadless

Photobucket
Thanksgiving was perfect; a great mix of visiting family, delicious food, and a huge IKEA trip to furnish my new bachelorette pad. I wore my Threadless Select "London" tank dress that they so graciously let me pick out & paired it with a gold sequined top & glittery heels I picked up to make the look extra festive.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Select line from Threadless is full of graphic designs artfully created by the Threadless community in super soft and comfy organic cotton. I loved the London print because it reminded me fondly of my time studying abroad there! Here are a few of my favorites from the collection:
Photobucket
I'm also thankful for having my dad be my personal outfit photographer while i'm home! his is defintely a step up from my crappy digital camera!
xoxo, lauren

P.S. Congrats to Sarah, the winner of the Parameter Motorcycle Jacket Giveaway!