Gift Guides for: The Glamour Girl, the Jetsetter, and Eco-Conscious Chick!

Finally I'm finished with finals & now all I have to worry about is working retail during the holidays (crazy in itself), baking lots of cookies, & finding the perfect Christmas gifts!
I'm going to be releasing a few gift guides for gifts under $50 for every type of friend (& boyfriends/family). For those of you like me a little behind on your gift giving (& buying), maybe you'll find some suggestions!
Gift Guide for: The Glamour Girl
Gift Guide for: The Jetsetter
Gift Guide for: The Eco-Conscious Girl
You can click through the sets to find the gifts to purchase online! I'm also planning on buying quite a bit handmade on etsy for more unique gifts.
Who are you still struggling to find the perfect gift for?
xoxo, lauren