"When in Doubt, Wear Red!"- Bill Blass

.Photobucket
This marked the third and last holiday party with my roommates, since we'll be graduating soon! In our tiny apartment we deck out the tree, request everyone dress up classy & entertain our little hearts out. This year we had chocolate fondue & some bubbly!  I love any excuse break out the fancy dresses we never have the opportunity to wear in college & love seeing the guys in blazers!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When I was home for Thanksgiving I found my red junior prom Jessica Mcclintock dress sitting in my closet. I knew I'd probably never get another opportunity to wear it, but didn't want to feel like I was going to prom all over again, so I channeled my inner T. Swift and paired it with some vintage black ankle cowboy boots!
Photobucket

Finals are ALMOST over, so I can finally relax a litlte bit, catch up on my blogging and start my Christmas shopping! What are you looking forward to most about the holidays?

xoxo, lauren