Inspired by: 50's Sweater Girls

I saw this wool, pearl covered cardigan at a local vintage shop and it was love at first sight! I've given it a casual spin with dark wash jeggings & sparkly gold Starla Sandals (a gift from them; they are so glam!), and a wrist full of bangles.
Photobucket
Embellished sweaters like mine were all the rage in the 50's, they usually wore them with coordinating sweater shells & a string of pearls, but I think they can definitely look stylish today too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the idea of pairing a very vintage looking sweater with a bold print and full skirt to give it an update. All of the images remind me of old photographs of my nana! I also thought this 50's fashion news reel about sweater girls was pricelesss; check it out:
What are your ideas for styling a vintage embellished cardigan like mine?
xoxo, Lauren