Inspired by: Chic Cowgirls

Cowgirls seem to be the latest trend, popping up everywhere from fashion editorials to movies (Leighton Meester & Gwyneth Paltrow are starring in the new "Country Strong"). Cowgirls make the perfect fashion inspiration; in their steel toed boots & wild carefree spirits, they carry the perfect amount of sassy confidence.
Here's a little cowgirl cassanova inspiration for you:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't get enough of my leather boots, bedazzled belts, & turquoise cuffs, call me a cowgirl at heart!

Inspired by Chic Cowgirls
and here's an added bonus, my rhinestone cowgirl glamour shot circa 1994, don't say I never share anything embarassing on La Petite Fashionista :)
Photobucket
Would you try out a little boot scootin' boogie in some cowboy boots?

xoxo, lauren