Janie Bryant Does Sixties Chic

I found this video webseries called "Style Innovators" on Caroline's blog, Style of a 20-Something. I don't even watch Mad Men (maybe I should be!), but it's easy to see the influence their  Emmy award winning costume designer, Janie Bryant has had on fashion.
I absolutely loved the peek inside her own closet, adorable southern accent, a look at the archives where she finds inspiration, and look a cocktail party she throws. I  know y'all would enjoy watching!
Steal her Style: Janie Bryant
In the video you learn that Janie has had a love of  vintage since she was a kid. She'd wear her mom's old dresses to school in the 80's and scoured thrift stores while living in Tennessee. Her passion for vintage has never left, Mad Men is the perfect job for her! Janie just released a new book, the Fashion File, which I already know I'm going to need for my coffee table! She also has a clothing line called MOD for QVC.
Do you watch Mad Men or get inspired by 60's style? I can't get enough of maxi floral print and shirtdresses, faux fur, giant cocktail rings, and statement-making chandelier earrings.
xoxo, lauren