Spring 2011 Makeup Trends to Try

Lately I've noticed a ton of beauty and makeup editorial and runway images stockpiling in my inspiration folder! I think as my professional career draws closer, I've been loving all the crazy and colorful looks, from vividly hued eyeshadow to sultry smoky eyes, to bronzed cheeks, to orange lips.
Here are a few of my favorite looks I'd love to try out:
Photobucket
smoky purple shadow
Photobucket
orange lipstick
Photobucket
blue eyeliner
Photobucket
a subdued smoky eye
Photobucket
blue shadow
Photobucket
bronzed skin
Photobucket
bold jewel tones

 The best way to experiment with editorial beauty looks is with affordable makeup! The lovely people at e.l.f. (that's eyes.lips.face.) recommended I tell everyone about their inexpensive assortment of  beauty products including eyeshadow palettes,  perfect for creating runway ready looks without breaking the bank. I've also discovered a great source for all the beauty tips a girl could need!
e.l.f. beauty essentials
Some of  the most anticipated beauty trends of 2011 using e.l.f. products include:
Nude lipstick: Pair with a peachy blush for a sunkissed look.
Smoky Eye Shadow: Go for a more subdued look by not using eyeliner underneath the eye
Kabuki Brushes: These large brushes are perfect for sweeping on bronzer
Purple Shadow: Wear the color of the season paired with grays and blues
Orange Lip Gloss: Coral hued orange lips were all over the runways for Spring

Crazy makeup application definitely calls for the proper occasion. I'd love to rock one of these looks at a party for some added drama to a basic palette like a LBD.
What beauty looks are you trying to work up the courage to try out?
xoxo, lauren