Mary-Kate's Maxi Skirts

Funny story about Mary-Kate Steinmiller, one of the most stylish Voguettes on the fashion circuit..

About four years ago I attended Teen Vogue's Fashion University program in New York City. One of the things on my schedule was to tour the Teen Vogue offices, which I was incredibly excited for. My tour was led by none other than (then intern), Mary-Kate Steinmiller. She was incredibly stylish yet down-to-earth and told us about her big dreams of working in the fashion magazine industry. A few years later and look at her now.. an associate Market Editor for Teen Vogue; asbolutely inspiring!
Photobucket
I fell in love with this street style picture of her outfit! She has an incredibly way of pairing uber trendy but making them very wearable. I also noticed, she has a thing for printed maxi skirts and statement necklaces and it's making me anxious to try one out (though she's probably a solid foot taller than me!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Steal her Style: Mary-Kate Steinmiller

Would you wear a maxi skirt?
xoxo, lauren