LPF's Bachelorette Pad: Shabby-Chic Parisian Boudoir

Possibly the most exciting thing about moving (besides starting the job of my dreams of course!) is being able to decorate a place of my own. Once I was able to visualize exactly the feel I was going for in each of my living spaces, I've been searching for the perfect decor anywhere and everywhere. I felt like I wanted my bedroom to feel cozy, stylish and "me" so I decided on a sort of shabby-chic Parisian boudoir look.

Here's a mood board of the look I'm going for and things I've purchased so far. I'm going for a color palette of white, black, and silver with pops of pink and tiffany blue.
Bachelorette Pad: Parisian Boudoir
I like the idea of a playful pop of a washed out leopard print underneath my tiered ruffled duvet and my mom's sewing pillowcases for me with maps of Paris. I have 6 or so mismatched silver frames to put black and white pictures of friends and family in above my bed. I found a beautiful, vintage mirrored tray at a thrift store where I want to create a sort of  french themed vignette. I'm also obsessing over the romantic feel of oversized cabbage roses, huge ostrich feather plumes, and prints of L'audree macaroons & paris cityscapes.
These are the images that have been inspiring me for creating my perfect bedroom (sorry for the picture ovearload; i'm just very visual!):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'll be sure to keep everyone updated with my decorating progress once I move in! Meanwhile, if you spot any cute decor or design blogs feel free to send a link my way!
xoxo, lauren