MiniHipsters

While working on a project where we have to create our own store (our's is a children's boutique) for a retailing class I stumbled upon the MiniHipster.com site. It's a site full of street style images of adorably dressed kiddies. I alway love the J. Crew crewcuts lookbooks, but this is a whole other level of cuteness!

 Kids fashion is so fun because they can pull off crazy colors, mixing patterns, and kitschy accessories.
I always appreciated that my parents let me dress myself when I was a kid, I only wish I was as stylish as these little ones:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My roommate always jokingly says when she has kids they're going to wear nothing but oshkosh overalls till they're two.I'm probably going to dress mine in crazy cute fashion getups.

What do you think of the minihipsters?

xoxo, Lauren