Happy Holidays from La Petite Fashionista!

This year I've decided to send my holiday cards out via Paperless Post for a stylish, eco-friendly (& affordable!) option. We were lucky enough to get a dusting of snow the other night for me to take a festive picture (my holiday sweater is a vintage pearl encrusted number from the fifties).


I can't believe it's almost Christmas! It seems like yesterday that I got my tree up and decorated the house. I'm excited to go home to Florida to see friends and family (and hopefully regain my tan). It was so fun having Christmas decorations this year that are sparkly, colorful and completely my style!

 I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures of the holiday season so far:

My bedazlzled Christmas tree

A festive table setting

My homemade wreath

Downtown Chicago's huge Christmas tree

Festive store windows on the Magnificent Mile

What do you plan on doing to enjoy the holidays?

xoxo, lauren