Mad for Monograms

I don't know if it's because I'm missing the South, my dear friend "RAA", or every fashion blogger's latest bespoke necklaces, but I've been absolutely adoring all things monogrammed lately. I've got my cardigans & tervis tumbler, and I have a certain Moon and Lola necklace on my Christmas list this year.

Photobucket

I love a classic monogram backed with a super modern trellis or chevron pattern for pillows, platters & cosmetics cases. Blogger Blair Eadie can rock them like no one's business. The personalized touch is a nod to classic Americana (think 1950's monogrammed cashmere sweaters) and a modern day preppy look.

Mad for Monograms

I love that they're actually starting to trend lately, think of it as a new take on Carrie Bradshaw's nameplate necklace. Would you sport your monogram?

xoxo, LFP