Snapshots from SLC

I just got back from a few days in Salt Lake City for the Outdoor Retailer trade show. The Rockies are such a beautiful backdrop to the city and I saw tons of great trends for the outdoor industry. I just wanted to share a few snapshots from my trip

Photobucket

I splurged on a pair of Bonfire Ski Pants (I love the tailored & girly fit!) & a pair of polka dot Smith goggles that match my Roxy Ski Jacket! Though, after seeing so many bright colors on the slopes, my next purchase will be a bold ski jacket!

Photobucket
Colorful snowboards at Deer Valley Ski Resort

Photobucket
Gorgeous ski resorts!

Photobucket
Definitely need a splash of signature color in my ski look!

Photobucket
Loving these navajo print ski hats from Chaos!

Photobucket
This girl had on the coolest transparent/neon jacket

Photobucket
Busy day at the ski resort!

Photobucket
A picture perfect end to an epic trip!

I came home to lots of snow, I can't wait to try out my new snowpants on my first sled ride!

xoxo, lauren