Color Inspiration:Lime



Lime - juicy, refreshing, a symbol of eternal summer.
Today, my color inspiration is lime. I don't know why, but now I'm absolutely in love with this color. It really reminds me about summer, which I eagerly expect to come. After hours of researching on internet, I finally found an ideal amount of pictures that represents lime in its better way. So, let's get involved in this juicy lime-world and find inspiration for upcoming summer.






 If I only can have this lovely patterns...




 Lime on spring/summer 2012 runaways.





And there is some styles recipes:
 
7.Romwe special design green coat


And there is the song to make your weekend more sunny and limefull:


 Bisous!
B


Don't forget to like THE FASHION CUISINE on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!