Interior Decor Love: Chandelier Surf Shack

As promised, today's post features one of the coolest surf shacks I've ever seen. The Chandelier Surf Shack is a cozy, chic Montauk getaway for the employees of Chandelier Creative. I absolutely love the vintage surf look, the aztec & ikat prints definitely give it a lived in feel and I love the personal touches like the monogrammed pillows and backyard movie theater and guest tepees.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
all photos via CSS

As much as I love the clean, polished Hollywood Regent decorating style, there is a part of me that would feel equally at home in a colorful laidback beach house filled with vintage treasures.

get the look: surf shack chic

Where would your dream beach house be? (Mine would be on Oahu's North Shore!)

xoxo, Lauren