Daily inspiration: Lingerie!










These days I was browsing on Fashiolista like always some new items, and then I saw an extremely simple but still beautiful black bra from Agent Provocateur, then was born the idea to create this post. I research for you the most beautiful and inspiring pictures of lingerie. Also I have selected some underwear item, so you can see the lingerie trend of this season. What I can certainly affirm: "This season it's your time to dress up  in the soft satins and flirty fringes of the deco era".





1. Kiki de Montparnasse lace bra www.net-a-porter.com
 2.Agent Provocateur lace balconette bra www.net-a-porter.com
 3. La Perla Belle De Jour lace underwired bra www.net-a-porter.com
4. La Perla Indiscrete Peek A Boo Bra www.journelle.com
5. La Perla Must Ingenue lace balconette bra www.theoutnet.com
6. Stella McCartney Emma Stretching bra www.matchesfashion.com
7. Agent Provocateur Sidonie floral-lace underwired bra www.net-a-porter.com


Don't forget to like my blog on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!