Maxi Dresses for Petite Fashionistas

I've always sort of sworn off maxi dresses for petite girls, especially petite curvy girls like myself! But, I saw this striped maxi on a thrifting venture and knew that for a couple of dollars. I couldn't resist test driving the trend! I think a pair of extra high heels are essential to pulling off the look & a little dose of extra confidence doesn't hurt either. I think I'm more of a minidress kind of girl, but i'm always in favor of having fun with fashion trends!

  Uploaded with Snapbucket

Uploaded with Snapbucket

My favorite way to wear a maxi dress is with a waist cinching belt and a cropped denim jacket.  Here is how to get the look:

Get the Look: Maxi Dresses for Petite Fashionistas

Would you wear a maxi dress, especially you petite fashionistas like yourself?

xoxo, lauren