Latest Lust: Surfer Girl Style

I'm admittedly way excited about all of the surfer girl-eqsue neoprene suits, and Hawaiian print popping up on the runways. Although I don't get to go surfing nearly enough, I feel complete happiness when I'm in the water. I love everything about the surfer girl and Hawaiian lifestyle, it's colorful laidback and fun. I even have a tattoo with the Hawaiian words, "Pa'a Kou Mo'okaulike", meaning keep your balance.

These are some of the images inspiring me lately, and making me anxious to take a getaway to a quiet little surf break:

images via: pinterest 

In middle school and high school growing up in FL, the majority of my wardrobe consisted of wardrobes and puka shell necklaces. Although my style has matured, I will always have a soft spot for a tie-dye beach cover up, a pair of rainbow sandals, Surfer Girl magazine, and saltwater soaked wavy hair. 


Sticking with the theme for my next post, come back to see one of the most stylish surf "shacks" you've ever laid eyes on for some home decor inspiration.

xoxo, lauren