Look of the day!







Today I decided to create a new section on my blog Look of the day!. It will contain items of clothes that will create a perfect outfit. Today I would like to start with something simple, so I chosen this outfit.
To start with nude blouse that I really like, it is little bit oversized but in my opinion it makes blouse more interesting. The second item are the fossil watches that really reminds me about a Michael Kors ones. Even though, it doesn't make them less beautiful. The third item is set of turquoise bracelets and the fourth are black sunglasses. For firth item I chosen simple black trousers, I think it will perfectly fit with this kind of blouse. Zara platform sandals will fully complete the outfit. And of course there cannot be missed YSL gold-plated ring, that has conquered all fashionistas. The "golden" piece of that outfit is of course this absolutely fabolous Givenchy bag.
I hope you like my choice and there is like always a song from my heart for my dear readers:
Bisous, 
B

 


Don't forget to like THE FASHION CUISINE on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!