"Life is a Journey, Not a Destination"

There's just something about the summertime that makes you want to climb into the car, swoop up a friend, good playlist & map in tow and take a roadtrip. Although I don't think my boyfriend trusts me when it comes to navigating, I will happily choose the fun roadside attractions and catchy playlists.

These images all evoke the ideas of a perfect summer roadtrip; an open road, sunny skies & windows down. I think Emerson's quote truly says it best!


There's only so many radio stations you can flip through, and games of words with friends you can play before boredom inevitably sets in. Take advantage of some quality time in the car to get to know your friend or boyfriend a little better. 

These are some of my favorite roadtrip questions, but feel free to add your own!

Photobucket

I'm taking a little vacation over the 4th to my grandparents lake house to see family and get in some R&R. For once, I'm actually looking forward to the drive!

Leave your favorite roadtrip questions in the comments!

xoxo, lauren