Summer Slipping Away

I can hardly believe summer is ALMOST over. I have tried to cherish every last warm summer night. I wore this outfit over the weekend for a double date with Laura and her boyfriend. We bonded over our love of wine & statement necklaces and dominated the boys in a game of scrabble. I wore my Swell Caroline necklace and love the transformative powers it has on a casual summery outfit.


It's funny, tribal print is one of those trends I just don't see disappearing anytime soon. Whether it's more ethnic inspired or geometric, there are so many updates in different colors & patterns to keep it looking fresh. 

These are some of the fall tribal prints I'm loving right now-- printed pants, "navajo" sweaters, & bold bags and statement necklaces.

get the look: navajo sweater by spool 72 // statement necklace by kate spade // blouse by quiksilver women // tribal denim mac clutch by rebecca minkoff

I went on a bit of a fall shopping spree last weekend and it's making the idea of slipping into layers and drinking hot apple cider a tad bit more bearable... as does football season, but that's another post! 

What are you going to miss most about Summer?

xoxo, lauren