Project Life

I was really excited this week when I was scouring pinterest for some daily inspiration and saw a page from a "Project Life" blogger. I was a hardcore scrapbooker back in the day Jocelyn , our moms & I would have all night scrapbooking nights and I'd spend hours documenting my memories into albums.

Naturally, as college got around, and the real world. and full time jobs, life just got a little more busy and complicated. Since a little kid I've always liked the idea of documenting life to be able to look back on later whether it was my year 2000 time capsule in elementary school or my goofy diaries which are hilarious to read and look back on.



So enough blabber, let me show you some of the inspiration that project lifers have been creating. I love the idea of taking an hour a week to pull together cute pictures from the week whether it was meals I cooked, a cute outfit, or a fun date with the boyfriend.




so many cute printables for your pages via the Kalil Life

the month in review via my scrapbook art


Anyways, I'm feeling totally inspired. Do I really want to have to go on facebook ten years down the road to  look back on my twenties? I think not. I'd much rather have a stylish recollection via my totally awesome soon to be project life book! SO excited to get started. Go HERE to read how to do that.

What's your favorite way to record memories? Photos, scrapbooks, instagram feed?

xoxo, lauren