Baroque Layers




I am so glad the real winter have finally come and even if it is really hard to make some outfit photos now, I will endeavor to keep updated my blog. I am almost done with all these awful semestrial tests and now I cannot wait to get back in my beloved Chisinau. Now talking about my outfit, I am so glad to present you my new, baroque inspired dress that goes so well with this snow-white background. Even if the dress has already some small details like golden spikes on the neck, I felt the need to add also a peplum belt to make it look more sophisticated. Not to mention my new oversized coat that I have shown you recently. I just can't get enough of wearing it, I literally forgot about my other coats. Most of all I like the fact that I can wear like a dozens of layers underneath, so I can keep me warm.

Wish you a beautiful Sunday!
Love,
B