LPF Gift Guide for: the Guys

My boyfriend claims that I'm difficult to shop for, but since I write a fashion blog full of my latest lusts and have pinterest boards full of my favorite products-- I beg to differ! 

Guys can be tough to shop for, but I've rounded up some gift ideas that any boyfriend/brother/hubby would love! .. Seriously who doesn't love a gift that has to do with  the three b's -- bacon, booze, or boots?


LPF Gift Guide for: the guy in your life!



the gift guide:

  • Beer Making Kit:  Know any guys that only like to take home six packs of craft beer? This kit helps him make become a home brewer
  • Bacon Chocolate Bar: This artisan chocolate would make a unique/ tasty stocking stuffer
  • Clarks Desert Boots: If you want your guy to switch up his token nikes for a nice pair of dress boots, these are the perfect go-to shoe for fall/winter
  • Whiskey Stones: These "stones" keep drinks cold without watering them down
  • Timex Watch: These watches have interchangable bands and are a practical/ stylish accessory
  • Eat Like a Man Cookbook: Cooking basics & a guide of go-to recipes for guys & their lucky ladies
  • Wood Grain iPhone Case: Girls get to change out their purses, guys get to change out their tech accessories- I love how hi tech meets low tech this faux wood iphone case is
  • Moisturizer:  A must have grooming product in manly packaging & scent
  • Swiss Army Knife with USB:  this classic gift gets an update with a USB drive attachment (too cool!)

I am literally counting down the days till Christmas and vacation. I can't wait to be home with family and friends. I almost have all my shopping done, but I can't believe it's only a couple of short weeks away!

What are you getting the guys in your life for Christmas this year?

xoxo, lauren