Snow White




There is only one week until I will be able to fully enjoy my winter, spending my winter holidays on my beloved hometown Chisinau. I am so glad that this year winter came to us earlier and there is such a magic atmosphere outside so I feel like a child during an evening walk I can't take my eyes from all these sparkling lights around me. Now talking about my outfit, you may have already noticed that I am a big fan of different type of blazers. There you can see my new acquisition, a beautiful military jacket, that I have been craving for a long time. It quickly became one of my favorite items for this cold season, so I can't get enough of wearing it. I like how it looks with khaki pants, bright turquoise blouse and my new amazing burgundy bag. 
Wish you a beautiful end of this week!

Love,
B