The Holiday Spirit

Have you ever had one of those years where Christmas just seems to sneak up on you because you have so much going on that you forget to take the time to stop and enjoy it? Well, it seems this holiday is turning into that for me!

 I'm going to make every effort to enjoy all the things I love about this time of year, from decorating to music  &  baking to an excuse to breaking out the tartan and sequins. These images all get me perfectly in the holiday spirit and I think they will for you too.

the perfect tree via tumblr

hot chocolate bar via Dear Lillie

classic christmas wreaths via tumblr

tartan tablesetting via tumblr

vintage ornaments via flickr

j.crew holiday via tumblr

I also love Caitlin's post on six ways to get into the holiday spirit!

What do you do to get in the Christmas spirit?

xoxo, lauren