Norwegian Wood!













I have just found this absolutely amazing lookbook of the Planet Blue. I have never heard about Planet Blue before, so I research and found that Planet Blue opened its first store in Malibu, California. That store aimed  to create a true lifestyle boutique that was simultaneously exciting and comfortable- a selection of cutting-edge fashion from around the world, presented in a relaxed and laid-back setting. Firstly, I thought that it is an editorial for some fashion magazine. The wooden piano, vintage atmosphere and the model fits perfectly together. Planet Blue I'm coming, I hope you are shipping to my country.


Don't forget to like THE FASHION CUISINE on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!