Pineapple Paradise





True life: I'm a pineapple-aholic! But for real, I could eat the stuff every day. I even visited the Dole Pineapple Plantation in Hawaii (the pineapple soft serve is some kind of amazing). Lately, it's been popping up everywhere from accessories to printed dresses to home decor. For me it evokes fond memories of trips to Oahu and I love that it's a symbol of hospitality that's remained since Colonial times.


How amazing is that bag!? Keeping with the pineapple theme, I have a recipe for my favorite drink of choice, the pina colada. Make these on a hot summer day, and I promise they'll be a crowd pleaser. Making them with cream of coconut rather than the pre-made mixers tastes so much better and the drink umbrellas are a fun touch.
Perfect Pina Coladas

What's your favorite summery drink recipe? Do share!

xoxo, lauren