High Fashion Hiking Boots

Photobucket
DNA Footwear was kind enough to send me a pair of the Chelsea Crew Tamara High Heel Bootie after reading one two many of my blog posts lusting over heeled lace up boots. I also discovered after wearing them for a while that you can flip the tongue over to show the shearling lining. Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The boots are incredibly comfy, especially when paired with my baggy boyfriend jeans from H&M and hue House of Harlow sunburst ring. I just picked up this cropped faux fur shrug at Marshalls yesterday & thought it'd be perfect for the glam Great Outdoors kind of look I was going for. Today was the perfect excuse to get cozy, because of the "cold front" that came through over night!
xoxo, lauren
P.S. Thank you SO much for all the suggestions on cold-weather dressing in the post below! I can't wait to put all of them to good use!